The CBA school year begins in early August and ends in late June. Normally scheduled classes will NOT be held on the following holidays and events below. In the event that an out of town Feis is run through the entire weekend, the following Monday class will typically be cancelled as well. Notification emails will be sent out in advance as a reminder for the upcoming cancelled classes.
- Labor Day (The first Monday in September)
- Halloween (October 31st)
- Thanksgiving (No classes Thanksgiving day)
- The Oireachtas (The first weekend in December - No classes the Wednesday before thru the Monday after)
- Winter Break (No classes the week of Christmas thru the week of New Years)
- Martin Luther King Day (Typically the 3rd Monday of January)
- The World Irish Dance Championships (Typically Easter week)
- Spring Break (No classes the week after the World Irish Dance Championships)
- Memorial Day (Typically the last Monday in May)
- Summer Break (Typically right before the North American Irish Dance Championships - end of June thru July)
- The North American Irish Dance Championships (Typically the week of July 4th)
(832) 680-5447 (JIGS)
Our "FREE trial class" is for our ongoing monthly kids classes only, and does not include workshops, adult classes, camps, private lessons or any special short-term sessions, courses, events, or programs.